November 4, 2008

 

Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini and Onions

In an earlier post I explained why I don't menu plan, but I do think it's helpful to people when menu plans are posted. Many people new to the gluten-free diet can benefit from knowing what a "veteran" eats for dinner. In an effort to help those people, I would like to start posting some dinners I prepare. If you want to share your gluten-free dinner with us, please leave a comment telling us about it or leave a link to a post at your blog. Here's what we had tonight.

I cooked some boneless chicken breasts in my pressure cooker then cubed it. I added it to a jar of Classico Alfredo sauce and heated it. I cooked Tinkyada brand spaghetti and served the chicken and alfredo sauce over it.

One of our favorite vegetable dishes is zucchini and onions. I don't have a recipe, but it's real simple. Melt some butter in a skillet, add onion slices and cook partially. Add zucchini slices and dry dill weed. Cook until zucchini reaches desired tenderness. I like my onions well cooked, but the zucchini a little crunchy.

Labels: ,


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]