February 16, 2010

 

What can I eat that’s gluten free?


A belated happy Valentine’s Day to everyone.  I do love my readers!  I hope you are working on this month’s create a soup challenge.  You can link your soup recipe here on March 3rd.  If you don’t have a blog, send it to me in an email. 

There were lots of great links last week including:



My carnival submission this week is:

 





Crustless Hamburger Spinach Quiche






Please add your link to any gluten-free recipe, review, or eating idea, and put a link back here in your post.  Then head over to some of the other blogs and see what they have to offer this week.

1. Lisa's Gluten-Free (Gluten-Free Hawaiian Pizza)
2. Aubree Cherie @ LivingFree (German Chocolate Brownies)
3. Katrina @ Gluten Free Gidget- Rosemary Roast New Potatoes and Kobocha Squash
4. The W.H.O.L.E. Gang- Beef Brisket Vegetable Soup
5. Fire-Eyes GF Perogies
6. Meredith @ SpiralOwlCreations - Manly Sloppy Joes
7. Brenna Kater, the Oceanskater (Banana Cake/Torte)
8. Jenn Cuisine (Gluten Free Pita Bread)
9. Heather (GF Beignets)
10. Rachel @ Living Without Wheat (Meatloaf)
11. Shirley @ gfe (Chicken Tenders--Cornmeal or Coconut)
12. Brian (Smoky Buttermilk Ranch)
13. Mikki (Pork Chops with Apple-Raisin Sauce)
14. Stephanie @ No Grain No Pain (Kale Chips)
15. Chaya - Green Pea Soup
16. Corn Maque Choux with Creole Seasoning
17. Cheryl@SomewhatCrunchy

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

Labels:


Comments:
I did a slightly different version of one of your cakes today!
 
I don't have anything to add today except that we tried Brian's Breakfast Casserole and it was delicious!

I've got my eye on those brownies Aubree. I have a funny story about brownies. Maybe I'll try those and post about how I burned off my eyelashes. :)
 
We love you, too, Linda! I make a cheeseburger pie that reminds me of your quiche, but I really like the spinach addition. Mr. GFE loves spinach artichoke dip so why not spinach in his cheeseburger pie? Another way to get in some good greens. :-)

I linked up two versions of chicken tenders that are gluten free easily. There's also a discussion on easy gluten-free breading ideas. I hope everyone will add to the discussion.

Thanks for hosting every week, Linda!

Shirley
 
I've never participated in one of your carnivals, but was excited to share my kale chips success, and thought it was a good first entry :)
 
I don't think there was ever a quiche I didn't like!
 
Thanks so much for the shoutout! That quiche looks awesome - I have not made quiche in a while, and I think I will soon - who needs crust anyways? ;)
 
As always you have such wonderful looking recipes.
I will have to try that one.
Have a great weekend.
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]