December 22, 2009

 

What Can I Eat That’s Gluten-Free?

What can I eat

“What can I eat that’s gluten free?” is a question many of us will be asking in a few days as we celebrate Christmas with family and friends.  I hope you will each have plenty of delicious gluten-free food to enjoy, even if you can’t eat everything. 

If you are planning a dinner at your house, I hope you saw Chelsey’s post from last week: Cooking 101:  How to Roast a Turkey.  Her process is not easy, but I’m sure the results are amazing.

I usually try to submit a dinner recipe for this carnival (unless it is a theme week), but this week I decided to stick with a Christmas recipes.

candy coated pretzels - in bag


Candy Coated Pretzels











spritz cookies on plate





Spritz Cookies








Please join in the carnival and enter a link to any gluten-free eating idea.  Please leave your name then put what your post is about in parentheses.
1. Katrina @ Gluten Free Gidget- Vegan "Cheddar" Biscuits
2. Heather @CeliacFamily (Gingerbread Houses)
3. Brian (Rocky Road Squares)
4. Shirley @ gfe--gluten free easily (Pan-Baked Potatoes)
5. Amy @ SS&GF - Cranberry Walnut Bread
6. Yadi@Gluten Free Diaries- Chicken a la hubby
7. Chaya - Coming Soon to Your Neighborhood
8. Sweet & Savory - Is Butter Bad for You?

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

Labels:


Comments:
I would enjoy both those pretzels and those spritz cookies, Linda. So festive and delicious. I added my recipe for pan-baked potatoes. Because they are baked in the microwave, they are quick, but the recipe is also easy and wonderful. It works great as a side for an elegant meal or a simple weeknight meal.

Merry Christmas!

Shirley
 
Ok, I was sitting here working away and thought - it's Wednesday!! A little late today, I guess. The holidays have me a little disoriented. :) Merry Christmas, Linda!!
 
gluten free is always a challenge for the holidays isn't it?
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]