April 28, 2009

 

Mexican Casserole #2

what's for dinner wednesday 5

Welcome to What’s for Dinner Wednesday (gluten-free style). At the end of my recipe you will find links to other blogs with gluten-free dinner ideas. We would love for you to join by adding your link. If you have not participated before, please read the guidelines here.

There are so many ways to make a Mexican casserole, and as you can see, I am not creative with names. These casseroles always seem to be a big hit, though. Here’s another one my family likes.

Gluten-Free Mexican Casserole #2

Ingredients
Instructions

Cook and drain the beef and onion. Add the taco seasoning mix and prepare according to the package directions. Put lightly crushed tortilla chips into a rectangular baking dish about 9 x 13 inches. Use enough to cover the bottom. Sprinkle the beans evenly over top. Spoon the beef/onion mixture over the beans. Pour the enchilada sauce evenly over all of it. Top with more chips and the cheese. Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.

What did you have for dinner this week?

1. The W.H.O.L.E. Gang Buffalo Chicken Mini Burgers
2. Rachel (Pork Roast.. slightly sweet.)
3. Brian (Garlic Chicken Pizza)
4. Heather @CeliacFamily (Gumbo)
5. Gina (Pasta Carbonara)
6. JoAnn (Breakfast Quiche)
7. Kim Smith (Morning Glory Muffins)

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Can't really go wrong with a casserole. Especially with those seasonings. Thanks for the great idea.
 
Love Mexican dishes! This looks great. I've made similar dishes by using refried beans, too.
 
Looks great, we ate nacho's recently and I've got a load of beans in the crock pot so I'll have to try them with this recipe.
 
Sounds easy to put together. This is sort of a cross between an enchilada casserole and nachos. Great idea! Thanks!
 
Oh yum! My family goes for ANYTHING Mexican! This looks great...and easy too!
 
Hello, I was thinking if we could exchange link, our niche is alike, I already added your link to my blog. Thank you so much. God bless you.
 
Can't go wrong with Mexican food in my house. Thanks for sharing. This looks like an easy, delicious dinner idea.
 
I think I will add black beans and corn as the bean you suggested. It sounds yummy!
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]