February 20, 2009

 

Chocolate Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake

Chocolate bundt whole

The other evening I had a craving for a chocolate chocolate chip cake. I didn’t have a recipe for one, so I came up with my own.  I used my sorghum flour Bundt cake recipe which always turns out terrific and made a few changes.  I couldn’t have imagined anything better than the cake that resulted.  Doesn’t it look delicious?

Gluten-Free Chocolate Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake

Ingredients

Instructions

Combine the dry ingredients in a small bowl. Beat the oil, eggs, and vanilla. Add the dry ingredients and milk alternately, starting and ending with the dry ingredients. Stir in the chocolate chips.  Pour the batter into a sprayed or greased Bundt pan. Bake at 325 for 50 minutes. Cool in the pan for 5 minutes and transfer to a wire rack.

Chocolate Glaze:

Combine and drizzle over the cake:

Labels: ,


Comments:
mmm..... chocolate... This looks so good. It looks moist and "chocolatey" :) I just had to take a peek when I saw your post on twitter. I can't have chocolate right now, but I wish I could :)
 
Wow, this looks amazing. Have you ever tried it with agave instead of sugar and if so what were the results?
 
I have never used agave but have seen it used in a lot of recipes lately. I might try it out soon.
 
Mmmm this looks delicious! I'm going to try this recipe tonight but I'm going to make it dairy free. Thank you for the inspiration!
 
Oh my chocolate goodness! I made this last week and it was sooo good! I think the chocolate glaze put me into chocolate overload - and that is not a bad thing!
Great recipes! I am so glad I found your blog! Your chocolate oatmeal bars will be my next project! ;O)
 
Thanks for posting this- it came up when googled "gluten free bundt cake." I made some alterations to make it dairy free and substituted agave nector for the sugar and it still turned out amazing. Thanks!!
 
Thank you SO much for posting this recipe. A friend of mine with Celiac disease came in for Christmas and I wanted to make a desert that he could have too - I made it just as a party was starting and didn't try it until the next day - it's AMAZING! It's one of the best chocolate cakes I've ever had, and I eat regular flour, and I bake all the time. Moist and chocolatey and delicious. Thanks again for the recipe!
 
I love your website. I have been gluten free for 1 1/2 years and I'm still trying to figure out the "baking" aspect. I just made your chocolate bundt cake last night and we loved it. I used quinoa flour and it turned out great. Thanks for all of your recipes and showing me how to make things that taste good again.
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]