November 21, 2008

 

Egg & Potato Skillet

I was cleaning up when I came across this recipe that I clipped from a Woman's Day magazine. I decided to fix it for lunch. My youngest son shared it with me, and we both liked it. The picture is taken before I added salt and pepper. It definitely needs some seasoning, and next time I might try adding some dill or Italian seasoning.


Egg and Potato Skillet
Heat some olive oil in a skillet. Add diced potato and chopped onion. Saute until almost done. Add diced zucchini and cook until almost tender. Add about 1 Tablespoon of water, break an egg (or more) on top, cover, and cook until the eggs are done, about 5 - 7 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.

There are many tasty, healthy recipes that are naturally gluten-free, and this is one of them!

Labels: ,


Comments:
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I love poached eggs but I cannot for the life of me make them. Ever. It's my curse, I'm afraid.

I love the idea of dicing zucchini with the potatoes! What a unique breakfast hash!
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]