January 29, 2011

 

Surfing Saturday 1/29/11

image Image via office.microsoft.com

We had snow this week.  I love to watch it falling and the change of scenery it gives.  I'll be finishing up my clean kitchen challenge this weekend.  I hope you have a good one!

Gluten-Free/Celiac
Boston Market Gravy Goes Gluten Free
Univ. of Connecticut's Gluten-Free Food Program a National Model
New Saliva Test Could Help Diagnose Children

Cooking/Recipes (not necessarily gluten-free but adaptable and/or inspirational)
25 Healthy Chicken Breast Recipes
5 Easy Pantry Meals for Busy Weeknights
How to Fix Those Little Kitchen Accidents

Home/Family
How to Make Drop Cloth Curtains
How to Make a Cardboard Box Oven
10 Quick Headache Cures

Computer
15 Free Guides That Teach Useful Stuff
2020 - Computers on Our Wrist
How Operating Systems Work

Animal/Nature Photos
Cute Dog
Pretty Winter Scene
Giraffe Licking a Squirrel
Animal Photos

Labels:


Comments:
I love the snow, too, Linda. :-) Some great links here as usual, several of which I've seen in my own reading and plan to share in my support group newsletter. But, I'm off to check out the others. Wondering if the 2020 one is missing the link?

Happy weekend!
Shirley
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]