December 4, 2010

 

Surfing Satruday 12/4/10

imageImage via Fotolia 

Are you busy with holiday shopping these days?  I know I am.  If you still have time to kick back and do a little Internet surfing, you might enjoy these links.

 Gluten-Free/Celiac Information
Celiac Disease Timetable:  A Glutinous History
Celiac Disease & Women's Health

Food (not necessarily gluten-free but adaptable and/or inspirational)
Free Holiday Recipes Ebook
Marshmallow Crunch Brownie Bars (would need to sub the flour and cereal)
Recipe Source (you might like the ethnic cuisines by region)  
Science of Cooking

Home/Family
A Simple Trick to Cure a Cold
24 Things You Might Be Saying Wrong

Computer
Amazon Mom Program
Resize Images for Your Blog Posts

Animal/Nature Photos or Videos
Beautiful Landscapes from Iceland
Animal Photography at its Finest
Fascinating Cloud Photos

Labels:


Comments:
Heh, I'm definitely not done with my shopping. Not even close! And I've yet to send out our Christmas cards either! *cringe*

Gorgeous animal photography! And I LOVE clouds! I might be slightly obsessed with them, although those pics blew mine out of the water!
(http://stephanie-ray.blogspot.com/2009/10/my-cloud-fetish.html)

I definitely appreciate the cold-preventing tips too, as I'm currently on medication that reduces my immune system. Gonna get rid of that antibacterial soap and start taking more vitamin D!
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]