December 19, 2010

 

Gluten-Free Christmas Recipes

Here are links to some of my recipes that you might want to use for Christmas.  Also, the vegetable and side dishes I posted in my Thanksgiving recipe round up are good for any special meal.  Happy holiday baking!

Desserts
cheesecake
Cheesecake

snickerdoodles 
Snickerdoodles

spritz cookies on plate 
Spritz Cookies

thumbprint cookies on plate 
Thumbprint Cookies

Appetizer
cran-apple salsa
Cran-Apple Salsa

Breakfast
cinnamon roll 
Cinnamon Rolls

pancake stack 
Pancakes

belgian waffle
Waffles

Breads
French bread rolls in basket 2
French Bread Rolls

drop biscuits
Drop Biscuits

Labels:


Comments:
Thanks, Linda! I've been missing having cinnamon rolls on Christmas morning. Looking forward to trying your recipe.
 
Ooh, everything looks so yummy!
 
Your rolls look amazing! I'll have to take a look at those recipes for my Christmas dinner!
 
Oh my goodness. I hadn't seen that cinnamon roll recipe Linda - out of this world!
 
Great stuff, thanks for posting. If my girlfriend picked up on my hints about getting me a waffle maker for Christmas, the waffle recipe will really come in handy!
 
The waffle recipe looks so good! Everyone have a Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!!!
 
Those cinnamon rolls are speaking to me! Happy holidays!
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]