November 13, 2010

 

Surfing Saturday 11/13/10

image

I’ll be enjoying some beautiful countryside as I visit my parents today.  We’re in for some great weather too.  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Gluten-Free/Celiac Information
Gluten-Free Cooking Tips for the Holidays from Carol Fenster
Thyroid Cancer Increased with Gluten Sensitivity & Celiac

Food (not necessarily gluten-free but adaptable and/or inspirational)
Roasted Garlic Three Ways
Pumpkin Pie Milkshake
Hot Artichoke Spinach Dip

Home/Family
How to Properly Feed Your Guests
Surprising Traits that Reveal Your Personality
Homemade Puzzles for Preschoolers

Computer
20 Places to Find Free Books Online

Animal/Nature Photos or Videos
Funny Animal Photos
White Tigers Get New Mom
Orange Bugs
Lion
Red Fox

Labels:


Comments:
Free books and audio! I am so excited!!
 
What a great list! I especially love the animals ones.
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]