November 16, 2010

 

Gluten-Free Wednesday 11/17/10

Gluten-Free Wednesdays2

Last week we had over 30 entries which I think is a record for this carnival.  I love seeing all your entries each week, and I appreciate your participation.

November’s Challenge: Make a Gluten-Free Pie.  Link your pie recipes here on Wednesdays, and I’ll highlight them the following week.

Last Week’s Highlights:  We only had one real pie recipe submitted last week, and since it was the last submission you may have missed it.  However, Stephanie seems to think a quiche qualifies as pie, and after I submitted a rather quiche like breakfast pie last week, who am I to argue? J
Cranberry Walnut Pie from Extraordinary Life
Savory Veggie Quiche from No Grain, No Pain
Squash Fest:  Don’t forget to stop by on Thursdays for a guest post on squash. This week we’ll hear from Iris of The Daily Dietribe with an acorn squash stuffing recipe.

My Submission:  I’m submitting a pie recipe I posted on Friday, but don’t miss the Ham Loaf I posted this week, and come back on Friday for some gluten free holiday tips.

Pumpkin Pie - Gluten & Dairy Free

pumpkin pie slice GFDF


The Carnival:  If you’re new, please read the guidelines.  Thanks for participating, and don't forget to leave a link back.

Labels:


Comments:
Hi, I found your site last week and it's a wonderful resource! Thanks for allowing me to participate. :-)
 
Hi Linda!! This week I linked up my Cider-Glazed Brined Turkey with Apple Brandy gravy. Took me forever to get that post up. LOL
Thanks for letting me share this week!
;0)
 
This Blueberry cornbread is great for brunch or add a little whipping cream or Kefir whip for dessert.
 
Your pumpkin pie looks perfect Linda! Loving all the seasonal dishes this week!
 
You definitely hit a home run with your gf/df pumpkin pie, Linda! Now I must get some almond milk. ;-)

I linked two recipes this week--one to satisfy the pie challenge (a crust counts, right? and it links back to the pie recipe from my guest post here) and the other that's great for Thanksgiving and was part of the challenge event that Shauna hosted.

Happy Gluten-Free Wednesday! Hugs,
Shirley
 
This must be the week of the pumpkin pie. I've added my recipe to the mix.
 
Adding a cookbook review this week. My Shepherd's Pie from two weeks ago is now feeling left out of this pie frenzy. :) We aren't much into pie except pumpkin and of course pot pies and shepherd's pies.
 
Tee hee! I'm all about bending the rules! I haven't yet blogged about my pumpkin cheesecake, but am thinking of adding that too the carnival, if it's not too much of a stretch :)
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]