September 12, 2010

 

Gluten-Free Fall Specials

Gluten Free Fall Specials2(2)

Today I have a guest post at The Daily Dietribe.  Iris, the author, is a wonderful person and I always enjoy reading her blog.  If you are not familiar with it, here is what Iris says about her blog: 
The Daily Dietribe was born out of a realization that I had more to share than I knew. I write about my gluten-free journey, and about the ups and downs of living this new lifestyle. But I also write about food as a recovering binge eater, as a weight loss consultant, and as a registered dietitian to be. My goal is to share healthy gluten-free recipes with you, but also to be honest about my relationship with food. It's a love affair really. And like any affair, it is complicated, passionate, sometimes healthy, sometimes obsessive, occasionally irritating, but always a joy.
Iris is preparing to move, so she has arranged a series of guest posts this month with the theme of Gluten-Free Fall Specials.  My post today includes my granola bar recipe and breakfast tips.  I hope you will stop by.

Labels:


Comments:
Such honest, compelling words from Iris. I love her and her blog! So glad you got your post in early to take the pressure off me due to "issues." :-) Going to check it out now!

Shirley
 
Thanks for joining in! Love that granola bar recipe!
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]