August 17, 2010

 

Gluten-Free Wednesdays 8/18/10

Gluten-Free Wednesdays2

Welcome to Gluten-Free Wednesdays, the blog carnival that’s all about gluten-free eating.  I hope you will share a recipe, review, or other eating idea for those people on a gluten-free diet. 

In case you haven’t heard, this month’s “Go Ahead Honey, It’s Gluten Free” carnival is taking place at Gluten-Free Frenzy with a Barbecue Bash theme.  You have until the 29th to submit your recipe and photo.

Last week there were several people who participated in this month’s pesto challenge.  The challenge goes on for the month of August and posts can be linked up any week at Gluten-Free Wednesdays. 
Pistachio Pesto Crusted Chicken @ Cook It Allergy Free
Pasta with Garlic Scape Pesto @ Brenna Kater, the Ocean Skater
Parsley Pesto @ Gluten-Free Food that Even My Husband Likes

My submission this week is:
Grilled Pizza
pizza grilled slice 
If this is your first time participating, please read the guidelines.  I don’t like to, but I will delete links that do not link back here.  Linking back is common blog etiquette.  I appreciate everyone who participates and I look forward to reading your posts each week.

1. Lynns Recipe Adventures (gluten free cookie)
2. Heather @CeliacFamily (GF Mexican Pizza)
3. Shirley @ gfe (Lemon-Lime Coconut Basil Ice)
4. Kim-Cook It Allergy Free (The Allergy Free Lunch Box)
5. Subbed Almonds for Oatmeal Bread
6. Parsley and Walnut Pesto
7. Oranger Ginger Stir-Fry over Spaghetti Squash Noodles
8. Jenn Cuisine (Summer Salad App)
9. Aubree Cherie (Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms w/Quinoa)
10. Deanna @ The Mommy Bowl (Vegan Arugula Pesto Melange)
11. Jason@JLHealth (GF Dutch Oven Pineapple U/D Cake)
12. Easy To Be Gluten Free - Southwest Chicken and Veggie Stir-Fry
13. Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free (Stuffed Italian Chicken)
14. Lisa @ Extraordinary Life (The Lunch Box Experiment - Part 2)
15. Homemade Potato Chips and Fries
16. Flip Cookbook - Rosy Cherry Cake
17. Jessi@Sweet and Salty Life {Chocolate chip Gingersnaps}
18. Gina @ Gluten-free Gourmand (Buckwheat Waffles)
19. Jillian @ Funny (allergen-free) Girl - What to bring to a baby shower
20. Tia @ Glugle Gluten-Free (Gluten-Free [Chocolate] Banana Muffins)
21. ~Carla~ GF Pumpkin Bread
22. Renee @ Beyond Rice and Tofu (Sun Dried Tomato and Spinach Pesto)
23. GF Food That Even My Husband Likes (Salmon Croquettes)
Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

Labels:


Comments:
Oh great, I just deleted everyone's comments. Sorry!
 
I like Carol Fenster's recipes. I have he 1,000 Gluten-Free Cookbook, and I especially like her Pizza Recipe. So far her Pizza Recipe is the only Pizza Recipe my husband and I like. So, I'm sticking with it!
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]