June 13, 2010

 

Menu Plan Week of 6/13/10


This week, Heather from Celiac Family is hosting the Gluten Free Menu Swap with a theme of strawberries, and I thought it would be a good week to join in. Stop by on Monday to add your menu and view the others.  Here is a plan for the week, but don’t hold me to it!

Monday:  Salmon Cakes, fries, broccoli

salmon cakes


Tuesday:  Chicken Breasts, rice or quinoa, zucchini & onions

chicken & quinoa dinner


Wednesday:  Spaghetti, salad

meatballs & spaghetti


Thursday:  Veggies on Eggs, fresh bread

veggies on eggs


Friday:  Pizza, salad


For snack and/or desserts, and because I don’t want to forget about strawberries:

Strawberry Smoothie

strawberry smoothie


Strawberry Rhubarb Topping

strawberry rhubarb topping
You can find many more menus at Menu Plan Monday.

Labels:


Comments:
I want that to be my menu this week! Everything looks great!!!
 
So glad you were able to join us this week. It all looks great, but I think I'm going to have to try those salmon cakes soon!
 
It all looks great, Linda, but as I never tire of fish and seafood, the salmon cakes look the most appealing to me. Since Mr. GFE is not a big salmon fan, they would make great lunches for me. :-)

Shirley
 
Everything looks so delicious! I have a friend who's contemplating going GF for her toddler son and she's having a rough time of it. I need to remember to point her in your direction, you make it look so easy!
 
love the walk through pictoral! sounds yummy.
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]