April 6, 2010

 

Muffin Roundup – Gluten-Free Wednesdays

Gluten-Free Wednesdays

I definitely enjoyed March’s muffin challenge and I hope you did too.  Please link up your muffin recipes here, but if you don’t have one, feel free to add your link to any gluten-free eating idea. 

I’ll be posting April’s challenge on Thursday, and I should have a review of carnival links from March posted this weekend.

Here are a few yummy looking dinner recipes from last week.


Taco Pasta
from Lynn’s Kitchen Adventures

Asparagus Parmesan
from Easy to Be Gluten Free

Grapefruit & Prickly Pear Roast Chicken
from Marine Corps Nomads


My submission this week is:

chocolatecoconutmuffins_thumb3[1]




Chocolate Coconut Muffins 






Please remember to add a link back here.  If you have not participated before, please read the guidelines.  Thanks for participating!

1. Aubree Cherie @ Living Free (Lemon Blueberry Muffins)
2. Iris at The Daily Dietribe: Hint O' Chocolate Banana Muffins
3. Shirley @ gfe (Sweet Milk-Nut Muffins)
4. Alea @ Gluten-Free Flavor Full! (GF Lemon Berry Muffins)
5. Brian (GF Doughnut Muffins)
6. JoAnn (Gluten free, grain free, dairy free Pumpkin Muffins!)
7. Jenn Cuisine (Strawberry Balsamic Salad Dressing)
8. Cranberry Orange Muffins from Fire-Eyes at Home Spun Magiic
9. Celiacs in the House(Chocolate-dipped Gingersnaps)
10. Domestic Productions (Powerful Fruity Parfait)
11. Diane@ The W.H.O.L.E. Gang (Double Chocolate Clementine Vita-Mix Cake/Cupcake
12. Easy To Be Gluten Free ~ Pork Roast with Peach Luau Sauce
13. Comfy Cook - Cabbage, Carrot, Potato Muffins
14. Jillian @ Funny (allergen-free) Girl - Lemon Poppyseed Muffins
15. Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten-Free (Carrot Raisin Salad)
16. Cindy at cleanfoodkitchen.blogspot.com/ (oatmeal cranberry muffins)
17. Chelsey @ The Crazy Kitchen (Glaze N' Glory - Lemon Raspberry Mini Muffins)
18. Ellen @ I Am Gluten Free - Cranberry Ginger Muffins

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

Labels:


Comments:
I've seen so many muffin recipes this week...I have to assume everyone's making them for your muffin challenge!
 
It's wonderful how you have had us all making muffins, Linda! I have to admit, I'm glad that it was before the temps hit the high 80s and low 90s though. LOL

I linked up the "sweet" milk-nut muffins I made last week. They are sweetened by soaking raisins in coconut milk, but any milk could be used. It's a great concept that I'm going to be playing with more in the future.

Shirley
 
After all the healthy gf muffins I made, I decided to submit a less than helathy, sugary lemon berry muffin that is a family favorite!
 
Can you believe I have yet to find a cupcake/muffin pan in Europe??? So sadly, no muffin recipe to show....

If I ever find a pan (I may have to bring one back from the States) I want to make all these great recipes!
 
Every recipe looks so wonderful! Muffins are an obsession in our house...we eat them all the time. Thank you all for being enablers to our addiction =0)

Live Laugh and Enjoy!
Fire-Eyes
 
I'm sorry mine's not a muffin recipe. I haven't been posting too much in the last two weeks and was feeling left out. :) Thanks for hosting!
 
No muffin here either...but a delicious healthier salad perfect for summer!!
 
I am trying to make "the" muffins, you know?

Yesterdays failure will be today's success! I will be posting my recipe late, as unforeseen circumstances have left my hands bare. But when I DO submit they will be good!

Thanks Linda!
 
I love making muffins! They are like semi-savory cupcakes!
 
I added my link! Finally made 'the' muffins :) I hope you like them.

X
 
Isn't it amazing? I never used to eat muffins pre-gluten free - I always thought they were too fattening! Now that I'm cooking and baking gluten free AND using really healthy ingredients, I eat muffins with wild abandon!

~Ellen
www.Iamglutenfree.blogspot.com
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]