March 9, 2010

 

Gluten-Free Wednesdays

Gluten-Free Wednesdays

If you’re confused by the name “Gluten-Free Wednesdays” you might want to read my previous post about carnival changes.  But don’t worry, not much has changed.

If you’re new to Gluten-Free Wednesdays, welcome!  You can browse the links, and if you want to add one of your own, please read the guidelines first.

Last week was our soup challenge round up.  We had over 20 delicious entries.  If you didn’t get a chance to view them all, you really should take another look.

The February carnival review was posted a couple of days ago with links listed by category.  You can review entries for the casserole challenge as well as links for main dishes, side dishes, soups, desserts and others.

The new challenge for March is to create a gluten-free muffin.  Come back on April 7th to add your muffin link.

With the new challenge in mind, my submission this week is a muffin recipe.

pineapple%20coconut%20muffins_thumb%5B3%5D[1]




Pineapple Coconut Muffins





Now, please share YOUR gluten-free eating idea.

1. Lynns Kitchen Adventures (easy gf sandwich cookies)
2. Lauren @ Celiac Teen (Cornflake Marshmallow Lace Cookies)
3. Jillian@Funny (allergen-free) Girl - Parmesan crusted chicken
4. Ellen at I am Gluten Free - Vietnamese Summer Rolls & Peanut Sauce
5. Jenn Cuisine (Homemade Sweet Pistachio Cream)
6. Aubree Cherie @ Living (Gluten Free 'Wonder Bread')
7. Diane @The W.H.O.L.E. Gang (Easy Gluten & Dairy Free Zaatar Pizza
8. Iris at The Daily Dietribe: Basil Mung Bean Salad
9. Katrina @ Gluten Free Gidget- Chicken Fried "Rice"
10. Shirley @ gfe (Perfect Pound Cake)
11. Wendy@gluten free greenie (Quick Black Beans Chicken and Rice)
12. Heidi (Garbanzo bean Burgers)
13. Fire-Eyes @ Home Spun Magic GF Meatloaf
14. Brian (Glazed Chicken with Pineapple Salsa)
15. Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads (GF Granola)
16. Chaya - Pasta Pancakes
17. Comfy Cook - Nutty Delights

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

Labels:


Comments:
Those look good - and we love muffins. :)
 
When I realized how easy it is to make your own Vietnamese Summer Rolls, they became a staple in our house. Can't wait to see all the GF muffins in your roundup!

Ellen
www.Iamglutenfree.blogspot.com
 
Wow, me create a muffin! I'm just learning to bake gf. Not sure I'll have one perfected by then but it could be fun trying.
 
Gluten-Free Wednesdays sounds good to me! Whatever works best, right? :-) I like the new button and I was pondering more muffin recipes yesterday. ;-) But, today I linked up the perfect pound cake recipe from my Suite of Sweets week.

Happy Wednesday all,

Shirley
 
Just dropped off last night's dinner pictures and recipe, can't wait until tonight when I can sit down and look over the other posts!

I'm working on a muffin, but I must admit, I usually bake with a mix. :/
 
Love the new look! Fun Fun Fun Fun...Yeah!
the Muffins look most excellent.
Thank You for Host once again!
Live Laugh and Enjoy!
Fire-Eyes
 
This is hawaii in a muffin!
 
Pineapple and Coconut - yum! I'm still trying to decide what to do for my muffin recipe. ;)
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]