January 10, 2010

 

Survey Winners and Printer Friendly Recipes

Reader Survey

Thank you to the more than 100 readers who completed my survey!  I learned that 74% would like me to write more about gluten-free living and 57% would like more kitchen tips.  I'll have to give those some thought. Your comments were helpful, encouraging, and very much appreciated.  I will leave the survey open.  If you didn't have a chance to complete it yet, I would still love for you to do it.  The randomly chosen winners were:

Heidi - Gluten-Free Quick & Easy by Carol Fenster

Sharon, Tammy, & Stephanie - both of my ebooks
 
Printer Friendly

A couple of people mentioned in the survey that they would like to have printer friendly versions of my recipes.  After looking into it, I was pleased to find an easy way to accomplish that.  You will now find a green "print friendly" button at the bottom of each post.  When you click on that, a new window will open showing a printer friendly version.  There is a box on the top left that you can check if you want to remove the photos.  If you move your cursor over different parts of the posts, they will be highlighted and you can  delete them if you want by simply clicking.  That would come in handy if you only want to remove some of the photos, or if you want to remove the non-recipe part of my post.  I realize this isn't a perfect solution, because you have to do a little editing to get only the recipe, but I think it is much easier than having to copy and paste a recipe into another document.  You can also choose to save the post as a PDF file or email it. Give it a try and let me know what you think!

Labels:


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]