December 29, 2009

 

What can I eat that’s gluten free?

What can I eat

Next week
is the first week of the month and the theme is cookies!  You can post something new or link to one of those Christmas cookie posts you wrote this month.

If you celebrate Christmas, I hope you had a good one.  We enjoyed time with my husband’s family on the 24th and my family on the 26th.  I hosted my family gathering and served rib roast, gold potatoes, and green beans almandine.  It was delicious!  Christmas day we had our traditional breakfast with cinnamon rolls, eggs, sausage, and fruit salad.  We snacked on an assortment of appetizers the rest of the day.

With Christmas last week and New Year’s this week, many of you are busy cooking special foods.  I’d love to hear about them.  I don’t have a holiday dish to share this week, but rather a really good, every-day, kid-friendly casserole.


spinach casserole on plate



Spinach Casserole







Please join in and add a link to your gluten-free eating idea, recipe or review.  Remember to link to the actual post and not your home page, and please include a link back here so others can join the fun.  If you’re new, you can read the guidelines here.
1. Alea @ Premeditated Leftovers (minestrone soup)
2. Lauren @ Celiac Teen (Cranberry Loaf)
3. Shirley @ gfe--gluten free easily (Double Chocolate Clementine Cake)
4. Heather @CeliacFamily (Chocolate Martinis)
5. Yadi-Buttermilk Biscuits
6. Iris at The Daily Dietribe: dairy-free potato soup

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

Labels:


Comments:
With New Year's Eve being tomorrow, I decided to share my recipe for Chocolate Martinis. Hope you have a fun celebration planned.
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]