November 24, 2009

 

What Can I Eat That’s Gluten Free?

What can I eat

Welcome to this weekly carnival of gluten free eating ideas.  Please join in by visiting the links below and adding your own.  If this is your first time participating, you can read the guidelines here.



Next week the carnival will have a theme of party foods.  With holiday parties coming up, we could all use some new ideas.  Share an appetizer, main dish, dessert, or drink – anything you might serve at (or take to) a holiday party.  Of course, as always, the theme is only a suggestion.  You can link to any gluten-free eating post you like.

This week I thought I would highlight a couple of people who were late in linking up last week, just in case you missed theirs.  Both look great, so be sure to check them out.  You can view all 21 links from last week here.


Similar to my own entry this week, Caitlin of Blooming Rose has a
Chicken Pot-Shepherd’s Pie.
Nancy of The Sensitive Pantry has
Banana Walnut Oat Pancakes.
Yadi of The Gluten Free Diaries has
Pumpkin Bread.


My entry for this week is:
chicken pot pie on plate


Chicken (or turkey) Pot Pie  - I use green beans instead of peas and add my biscuit dough on top.





I will be offline the rest of the week enjoying time with my family. Thanks for participating and have a wonderful, safe, gluten-free Thanksgiving!


1. Lauren @ Celiac Teen (Glorious Grain Muffins)
2. Linda@KitchenTherapy (Cornmeal Upside Down Cake)
3. Katrina @ Gluten Free Gidget- Picadillo
4. Shirley @ gfe (Thanksgiving--the gfe way)
5. Heather (Slow-Cooked Mexican Chicken)
6. Yadi- GF Flaxseed Sandwich Bread
7. Julie Christine @ Bair Homestead (Rainbow Jello)
8. Caitlin@Blooming Rose(Chicken Pot-Shepherd's Pie)
9. Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten-Free (prepping for the month!)
Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

Labels:


Comments:
Party foods sounds like fun =D.
 
Can't wait to see everyone's entries!
 
I've included my whole Thanksgiving roundup this week. Hope that's okay. I see that some people state that their post is linked to What can I eat? whenver they post it even if it's a few days before. I didn't know you could do that! LOL Guess I need to get in that habit and then update the link once your post is up. ;-)

Party foods are always great. I have my favorite appetizer I'll share.

Happy Thanksgiving all!
Shirley
 
Happy T-Day Linda!

Enjoy!
 
I remembered to link up my recipe for shredded Mexican Chicken. Hope you give it a try. As long as you include the chicken broth and back off on the time (maybe 4-6 hours) I think your hot-cooking Crock-Pot will still do it justice.
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]