August 2, 2009

 

Menu Plan

In a previous post I explained why I usually don’t menu plan. A menu can be helpful, though, and since a friend of mine is hosting Menu Plan Monday this week, I decided to join in.

Sunday – Hamburgers, spinach and cucumber salad

Monday – Roast beef, mashed potatoes, steamed broccoli

Tuesday – Easy Rice Salad – recipe from The Gluten-Free Gourmet Cooks Fast & Healthy. It uses brown rice, ham, green onions, almonds, mayo, and Italian dressing, and can be served warm or cold. I’ll have some type of veggies with it.

Wednesday – Spaghetti with meatballs, salad, French bread.

Thursday – Potato, zucchini, and ham skillet dinner. Something like this without the eggs and with ham added.

Friday – Pizza, salad

Saturday – Waffles, turkey bacon, fruit salad

Remember, Wednesday’s “What can I eat that’s gluten free?” has a theme of cold treats. With that in mind I’ll be making a Jello-fruit dessert. I might also try the Betty Crocker gluten-free chocolate cake mix this week.

For more menus visit Gluten-Free is Life and The Happy Housewife (who is filling in for Organizing Junkie).

Labels:


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]