August 27, 2009

 

Betty Crocker’s Gluten Free Chocolate Cake Mix

BC Choc cupcakes I saved the chocolate cake mix for last, but for not particular reason.  Now I’m glad I did, because it was my favorite.  I’m not a huge chocolate fan so that’s not what won me over.  This cake had such a nice, soft, moist consistency, that I had to love it.  My kids said they couldn’t tell the difference between this gluten free cake and gluten-filled chocolate cake.  In fact, they said it was better.  If you haven’t tried it yet, you really should.

BC Choc cupcake cutRemember, if you haven’t  found the mixes in a local store, you can always order from Amazon.  You can read my reviews of the other three Betty Crocker gluten-free mixes here:

Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
Brownie Mix
Yellow Cake Mix

Labels:


Comments:
I liked the chocolate best too! On one of the ones I made I sliced the layer in 1/2 and put chocolate pudding in the middle and then frosted it w/whipped cream!
 
Those look really good!

I haven't tried them yet, just bought the yellow cake mix....excited to try it now!

Yum!
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]