July 12, 2009
What Can I Eat That’s Gluten Free? Guidelines
This blog carnival, which used to be known as What’s For Dinner Wednesday, takes place on a weekly basis. How many times have you heard the question, “What’s for dinner?” Food is very dear to us, and we like to know what’s coming. When your diet is restricted, however, figuring out what to eat becomes harder. The goal of this carnival is to provide people with gluten-free meal ideas. Most weeks I will focus on dinner ideas. The first Wednesday of each month, however, there will be a different theme. You can find the themes listed below.
I would love for you to participate in this carnival, and participation is easy. Every Tuesday night (about 10:00 or 11:00 EST) I will put up a new “What can I eat that’s gluten free?” post. Wednesday is intended to be the main carnival day, but you can add a link any time throughout the week. Please read over these guidelines, and you’ll know what to do.
1. All links should provide a gluten-free eating idea. You don’t have to have a gluten-free blog, but many meal ideas are naturally gluten free.
2. You do not have to provide a recipe. Gluten-free product reviews, menu plans, or even restaurant reviews are welcome. We’re looking for ideas. Recipes are definitely appreciated, though.
3. When you use Mr. Linky, please enter the permalink to your post, not a link to your homepage. This keeps people from having to search for the post if they follow the link at a later time. It also allows you to use an older post. You can usually get the permalink by clicking on the blog post title and then copying it from the address bar.
4. You also need to enter a name, which can be a first name or a blog name and a brief 2-4 word description in parentheses. For example: Linda (Salisbury steak).
5. Please provide a link to my site somewhere in the text of your post.
6. If you would like to use the above button, you can copy and paste the code below.
The themes through the end of the year will be as follows. All other weeks anything goes. The themes are only a suggestion. You can link to any gluten-free eating idea on any week.
August 5th – Cold treats
September 2nd – Appetizers
October 7th – Breakfast
November 4th – Soup
December 2nd – Party food
Please contact me if you have any questions or suggestions.
Labels: What can I eat?
Gluten Free Gidget (Socca It To Me Pizza) - http://glutenfreegidget.blogspot.com/2009/08/socca-it-to-me-pizza.html
It looks like everyone is doing soup.
Here is my recipe.
Have a great week.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
Links to this post:
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]