July 2, 2009
July 4th Gluten-Free Recipe Roundup
This week, Karina posted a great roundup of gluten-free recipes for summer picnic fun, and Carrie listed her Top ten 4th of July recipes. With the holiday weekend just a few days away, I thought that was a good idea and put together my own gluten-free recipe roundup.
From The Gluten-Free Homemaker:
- Beef barbecue sandwich
- Warm Chicken & Potato Salad
- Hamburger buns
- Carmel topping
- Chocolate bundt cake
From a few other blogs:
- Pulled pork – Celiac Family
- Roasted potatoes, mushrooms & green beans – The W.H.O.L.E. Gang
- Balsamic chicken with garlic – Living Without Wheat
- Lemon Garlic Pork Tenderloin – Fire and Salt
- Smoked salmon Alfredo – Celiacs in the House
- Warm spinach pasta salad – Feeling Better Gluten Free
- Summer Pasta Salad – Blog Schmog
- Pigs in a blanket – Brenna Kater, the Ocean Skater
- Roasted vegetables – The Gluten-Free Gourmand
- Chocolate peanut butter cake – Fire and Salt
From the Web:
- Red, white, and blue delight – Family Fun
- Fruit flag – Family Fun
- Peanut butter and strawberry sundae – Family Fun
- Barbecue checklist (no recipe) – Family Fun
- Red, white and blue parfaits – Better Homes and Gardens
- Honey chicken kabobs – Disney Family Food
- Sensational sirloin kabobs – Disney Family Food
I’ll be taking a blogging break for a few days while my husband and I celebrate our 20th anniversary. You’ll probably hear from me again on Tuesday when I tell you about a new gluten-free web site. Enjoy the holiday!
Labels: gluten-free recipes
I'm coming to your place for the 4th! The menu sounds oh-so-good and quite festive. My hubby and I are working on some projects so there won't be any festive food here. :)
Also - I have noticed that your blog carnival has attracted the most supportive group of people. Thanks for inviting me to participate.
I've really enjoyed What's For Dinner Wednesday!
Hope you have a safe and happy 4th!
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
Links to this post:
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]