May 30, 2009

 

Surfing Saturday – 5/30/09

It’s been a while since I’ve done a surfing Saturday post. I actually had a little time this week to do some stumbling on the Internet. I thought you might enjoy a few sites I found.

Baking Powder & Soda Information – I knew some, but not all of the information here.

Baking Ingredients Information – Information on wheat is included, but there is other useful baking information here.

Some Healthy Recipes – Most are naturally gluten-free, even the desserts.

Recipe Goldmine – Recipes for just about everything including home remedies, household cleaners, crafts, and pet treats.

For those of you who enjoy funny dog pictures like I do:

Random Dog Pictures – Keep scrolling down. There are some really good ones.

Enjoy your weekend!

Labels:


Comments:
I came upon your site while searching for gluten free crab cake recipes and when I read your profile I was really excited. I am also a Christian diagnosed a couple of years ago with celiac disease (although not all of the doctors agree) and my 17 (almost 18) year old daughter also has a gluten allergy. It has been the most difficult for her because as a teenager it's already a rough time and then add the fact that she can't just go to Pizza Hut, that makes her really feel awkward. Anyway, I started blogging in December on blogspot, mine is livingtrulyfree.blogspot.com and you will see by my blog where I am at in life. Recently I lost my job and God has done some amazing things in this time. My daughter is my youngest and I am looking forward to having this time with her before she graduates next year and goes off to college. Thanks for your blog. I know it takes a lot of time. I will be adding it as a link on mine. Kelly
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]