May 18, 2009

 

Back Online

As many of you know, I’ve been rather busy in recent weeks with my oldest son’s graduation. The graduation was Saturday and it was a wonderful event. I will treasure the memory of it. The party at our house also went well. Thankfully, with most of the graduates having parties at the same time, people were party hopping and didn’t all show up at once. It was nice having a stream of people coming and going. We also had family on my side and my husband’s side of the family who were able to be there. The weather prediction sounded bad, but we ended up being to enjoy our backyard for most of the party.That was a blessing.

Now I have a little more time to devote to this blog and reading many of your blogs. I have gotten behind on reading RSS feeds and returning comments, some of which I will not catch up on. However, please know that I truly appreciate all your comments.

In addition, I have a mini laptop computer (one of those really little ones) that crashed a couple of months ago. I finally passed it on to a very kind and generous friend who was able to fix it for me. Yeah! That means it will be easier for me to keep up with reading and will enable me to Twitter more often.

While life with teens is never slow, and the spring weather is calling me outdoors, I look forward to sharing more time with you!

Labels:


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]