March 26, 2009
7 Things You May Not Know About Me
- I have lots of hair! (My mom tried everything to keep it down.)
- I love the snow and hate being hot.
- My husband proposed to me on a mountain top, in the snow.
- I have two autoimmune diseases: celiac disease AND Hashimoto’s thyroid disease.
- I hate lima beans. Always have, always will.
- I share my birthday with Nancy Reagan, Merv Griffin, Sylvester Stallone, and George W. Bush (Listed in order of birth year. I’m the youngest.)
- I taught 4th grade before having my own kids.
Thanks to Diane at The W.H.O.L.E. Gang for tagging me. The 7 people I am tagging are:
- Mikki at Here's What Let's Do
- Gina at The Gluten-Free Gourmand
- Debbie at The Gluten-Free Dish
- Dana at Gluten-Free in Cleveland
- Rachel at Living Without Wheat
- Melanie at Allergy Family
- Jessie at Blog Schmog
The rules are simple. Link to your original tagger and list these rules in your post. Simply share seven facts about yourself in the post. Tag seven people at the end of your post and let them know they’ve been tagged. And have fun!
I don't think i've got celiac. (We'll never know for sure 'cause i was doing a candida cleanse & when i tried to reintroduce breads i got sick. I'll never be able to be on the stuff long enough to be tested.) I definitely have sensitivities.
Thanks for your site. So much info that is helpful. I found you thru the blog party.
by the way i`m working on allergic and autoimmune disorders.According to experts diagnosis and treatment of IgE-mediated allergic and autoimmune disorders can be good or bad it depends on the steps.
I found something in the web but i'm not sure this could really help, this rapidtests.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
Links to this post:
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]