February 22, 2009
What’s for Dinner? Wednesday (gluten-free style) - Guidelines
“What’s for dinner?” is a question everyone asks. The person cooking wants to know and the people eating want to know. Dinner is a meal most of us eat every day, so answering that question can get tiresome. When dinner has to be gluten-free, the question can be even harder to answer.
In an effort to give people gluten-free dinner ideas, I host the What’s for Dinner Wednesday (gluten-free style) blog carnival. If you would like to participate, here are the guidelines.
1. You do NOT have to write about what you are actually having for dinner on Wednesday. The carnival just takes place on Wednesday.
2. All posts must be gluten-free only, or at least have gluten-free options.
3. Your blog post can be anything related to a gluten-free dinner. You can write about the entire meal or just part of it. You can give a recipe or not. You can review a product you ate as part of your gf dinner, or you can give us your gf menu for the week. Just keep in mind that the purpose is to give other people ideas.
4. I have to say it. Please keep all posts family friendly. Nothing rude or crude.
5. When you use Mr. Linky, please enter the permalink to your post, not a link to your homepage. This keeps people from having to search for the post if they follow the link at a later time. It also allows you to use an older post. You can usually get the permalink by clicking on the blog post title and then copying it from the address bar.
6. You also need to enter a name, which can be a first name or a blog name and a brief 2-4 word description in parentheses. For example: Linda (Salisbury steak).
7. Please include a link to my site somewhere in the TEXT of your post. That’s one way we’ll get more participants. A permalink to my What’s for Dinner? Wednesday post would be best, but any link is OK. I’ll try to make it easy for people to find on my home page.
8. If you want to use the badge above, you can but don’t have to. The code is as follows:
Let me know if there are problems with that.
My post with the Mr. Linky will probably go up Tuesday night around 10 p.m. eastern time. That’s all I think of for now, but I’ll add to these guidelines if questions come up.
Labels: What's for Dinner Wednesday
Quick question for you, though. The badge is too wide for my sidebar, and I was wondering if you can help me resize it. I'm not sure of the best way to shrink it down a little bit. (Kinda new at the HTML stuff, and I don't want to spend a lot of time trying to figure it out if it's something quick and easy.)
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
Links to this post:
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]