November 25, 2008

 

Happy Thanksgiving

I know it's only Tuesday, but I want to say happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I will be spending time with extended family tomorrow through Saturday and won't be blogging. I hope all of you will have an enjoyable time with family or friends, in large gatherings or small. I hope you enjoy delicious gluten-free food and don't get glutened. I hope that the need to eat gluten free and watch out for cross-contamination does not cause a lot of stress or take away from enjoying time with people. I hope that you can find plenty to be thankful for.

I'm thankful for...

Well, the list could go on and on. I hope yours does too. Happy Thanksgiving!

Labels:


Comments:
A wonderful gratitude list. :)

Happy Early Thanksgiving!!
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]