October 18, 2008

 

To My Readers

If you are a regular reader of my blog (not just a subscriber), please read through this entire post.

First, thank you, thank you! I'm very excited that there are people interested in my little blog. I would love to hear from more of you. If you don't have a blog of your own, you probably have no idea how much a comment means to a blogger. Especially one who is just starting out. Comments can be long or short. I'll take anything! Besides providing encouragement to continue blogging, comments can help me to understand what my readers benefit from the most. Comments can also help to educate and inform me.

If you would like to send me an email rather than a comment, you can use the "contact" button under the header of each page. I have also added and email option at the end of my feeds. I'm happy to communicate with people this way and answer specific questions. I'd also like to hear from you if you have something you would like me to write a post about. It could be a particular topic, ideas for solving a problem, or a particular kind of recipe. Just let me know.

Regarding the feed issues, it seems that feedburner is updating my feed in a timely manner. However, Google reader, and likely the other readers, does not check for updates frequently. This is because, being a new blog, I don't have a lot of subscribers. Basically, I'm low man on the totem pole. Oh well.

I have added the option of email subscription. This sends you an email once a day, not every time I add something. And if I don't post anything on a given day, you don't receive an email.

Thanks for reading this, and thanks again for reading my blog.

Labels:


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]